6 Exercises to Get Rid of Bra Fat
Are you afraid to wear a bathing top suit because of the bulge that appears on your back? Are you horrified to wear a fitted shirt after you put your bra on.
Many women face the problem with bra bulge, the fat that pours above and below the bra straps. In order to hide that back fat many woman insist on wearing loose-fitting clothes, because this problem makes them very self conscious.
The cause of Bra Bulge
The bra bulge is a result of the weak muscles in your back. The dreaded back fat pours out of your bra, bathing suit top or anything else because the muscles in your back aren’t tight and defined and the skin around them is loose. You may experience this problem even if you are in your ideal weight.
How to combat bra bulge
If you want to get rid of that back fat bulge and get a smooth looking back there is a way-you should exercise!
To get rid of the back bulge you should do some exercises for strengthening your back muscles. There are six exercises you should do if you want your back to look great!
- 1. T-Raises: Hold a dumbbell in each hand and stand with your feet hip distance apart. Bend at your knees and lean forward, always remember to keep your back straight. Move your arms to the sides holding the weights in front of you with your palms facing forward. You should form the shape of a T. Bring the weight up to your shoulders and lower them. You should repeat this exercise 15 times.
- Mountain Climbers – Take a plan position. Move your left knee toward your chest and put it back, pull your right knee toward your chest. You should replicate the look of a climbing motion. Repeat this for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Rocking Plank – Take a plank position. You should move your weight forward so that your shoulders and head are in front of your hands. You should do this using the muscles in your arms and your core. Get back to the starting position. Do this 10 to 15 more times.
- Push Up – If you want to strengthen the muscles in your back this classic exercise is an excellent way for doing that. You should do 30 of them totally.
- Burpee – As a start take the plank position and then pull yourself up to the standing position jumping up in the air with your arms above your head. Come back down in the plan position. You should do this 10 times, as quickly as possible.
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Raises – Place one hand on a wall in front of you and lean forward. Take a dumbbell in the other hand. You should hold the weight down in front of your stomach and slowly lift it up to your side. Do this 10 times on the each side.